[game_preservation] DiGRA panel further information

Rachel "Sheepy" Donahue donahrm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:36:06 EST 2009

If the writing of a full paper can wait til June (since the conference is
in Sept), I'd be happy to co-author with someone. It's a pretty crazy
semester, though, so I'm not much use before then.

Cheers,
Rach

Rachel Donahue
Graduate Assistant
Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities
University of Maryland, College Park
College Park, MD