[game_preservation] KEEP project and DiGRA2009

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Tue Feb 10 16:10:55 EST 2009

A lunch would be good on any day apart from the one where the IGDA hold
their GM, which I missed last year (and as a SIG member who aims to
record the IGDA's history at some point, should probably go listen to).

Dinner would be good for most evenings, but I'm not sure, I will be
meeting some people on some of them - so I can't say "yes" to a date,
apart from Friday, which will be the AI dinner which I'll go to.

If anyone is in the SF area and can't make the conference, get to the
IGDA party as Stuart said :) - although I'll pop to the an AI one in the
evening at some point, the IGDA one was fun enough to talk at with my
fellow scholars (not as fun for some of the industry people I've been
told, but each to their own), so I'd like to go for the time of it (and
I might be helping volunteer some of my time towards setting it up :) ).

Andrew