Inline-link email encoding

Lou Quillio public at quillio.com
Fri Dec 3 11:34:18 EST 2004

Any chance that automatic dec/hex email address encoding will come to
inline and referenced mailto: links, in addition to auto-links.

Would like to turn my users loose with any of these, with the assurance
that encoding always happens.  Right now, they must remember that inline
and referenced mailto:'s aren't encoded.

BTW, I've had live spambot bait set out for more than a year (encoded
with Dan's method), and none of the accounts has attracted any spam.
Sure it won't last forever, but it's holding nicely and probably will
for years.  More than enough easier targets out there.

LQ

--
Lou Quillio

Please ignore the attachments signature.asc or PGP.sig.
They are OpenPGP digital signatures that prove I'm the
sender.  Your email reader may not understand them.
http://www.openpgp.org/