Markdown successfully installed, not parsing

Shaun Inman markdown at shauninman.com
Sun Mar 14 11:23:15 EST 2004

>> Hi guys, I recently added Markdown to my MT installation. Markdown and
>> Markdown with SmartyPants appear in my list of text-formatting options
>> so it appears the install was successful.
> Right -- that *should* mean that you're all set.

Actually, I *am* all set.  I foolishly only tested one feature of Markdown
(unordered lists) and didn't even get the syntax right (didn't include a
space after the asterisk).

Consider this an error: ID 10t. Sorry for wasting your time John (and
anyone else who spent time looking into this before I posted this
response).

Cheers,
Shaun