Install issues

Arthur Lugtigheid arthur at verweg.com
Tue Mar 23 14:57:12 EST 2004

Hi Jason, John,

First of all, thanks for the feedback.

The server (FreeBSD 4.9) is in fact defaulting to perl 5.005 as you
thought it did. On FreeBSD systems - or so it seems - the default perl
is still 5.005 and if you want a newer version, you have to install it
through the packages. I have changed the shebang to the correct path to
perl 5.8, but that f**ked up my install real good, so I changed it back
to the original and sent an e-mail to my sysadmin, who is on a holiday
at the moment..

I hope he can solve this, 'cause I've had the problem before with other
plugins and I was always convinced we were running perl 5.6+

Thanks again!

Arthur!

--
Arthur Lugtigheid