Ordered list syntax.

Lou Quillio public at quillio.com
Fri Mar 26 21:58:27 EST 2004

> Well, the problem with that is that you wouldn't be able to have lists
> within paragraphs.

That'd be invalid XHTML 1.0, even Transitional.  Can't have a list
*within* a paragraph.  For example, the following is invalid because of
nested block-level elements:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<head>
	<title>List in a paragraph</title>
</head>
		<ol>
			<li>What are you wearing, chica?</li>
		</ol>

Then again, maybe I should get out more.

LQ

Lou Quillio
P.O. Box 24
Saratoga Springs, NY, USA 12866