Preview error with only Markdown

Jay Allen markdown at openwire.com
Mon May 3 04:10:53 EDT 2004

On May 2, 2004, at 8:10 AM, John Gruber wrote:

> It's going to be hard for me to track down, because I'm not an MT 3
> tester.

	I'd send you the tarball except I don't think 6A would be too happy.
If there's anything you want me to do in terms of logging or debugging,
let me know and I'll do it right away.

> Do you happen to know if this was a problem using 3.0b1 (or earlier
> dev releases)?

Unfortunately, I had already upgraded to 3.0b2 before upgrading to
1.0b5.  I have the 3.0b1 tarball here somewhere and could install it
separately.  I'll get back to you on this.

-j-
http://www.jayallen.org/