Preview error with only Markdown

Jay Allen markdown at openwire.com
Mon May 3 04:18:01 EDT 2004

I just checked all of the code listed on the dingus page.  Only the
following caused the error:

![alt text](/path/img.jpg "Title")

An [example](http://url.com/ "Title")

[This][id] is a test
[id]: http://test.com

![alt text][id]
     [id]: /url/to/img.jpg "Title"

In other words, only things having to do with href and img (perhaps the
referential stuff?)

-j-
http://www.jayallen.org/