Preview error with only Markdown

Jay Allen markdown at openwire.com
Mon May 3 05:03:45 EDT 2004

Sorry for the deluge of email but I wanted to tell you to hold off
giving any further thought to this until you hear back from me.  My
local installation of 3.0b2 and 1.0b5 is NOT generating the error that
my webserver installation is.  I'm investigating differences in the two
installations (which I thought were identical) to see if the cause is
some sort of modification or missing library.

-j-
http://www.jayallen.org/