Hyperlinkomatic

Angie Ahl alists at vertebrate.co.uk
Wed May 19 16:39:17 EDT 2004

I just wanted to mention that my first in house project (6 years in the
making) called hyperlinkomatic is in beta.

It's basically a link manager with a few useful features (import
favorites, share with other users, dailies, categories etc)

The publishing feature uses markdown for it's items so it's a simple
blog thing too.

I'll stop there as I don't want to spam this list or anything, just
thought it may be of use for those of you with a lot of
bookmarks/favorites and I could really use some testers.

Written in Perl

http://www.hyperlinkomatic.com/intro.html

Hope you like it, and I hope you don't think this spam...

Angie