Newbie question

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Wed Apr 6 16:27:22 EDT 2005

I've just started to look at Markdown and have a question:

One idea I have is to have notes etc written using Markdown format, and
I would normally view these file using my text editor. But occasionally
I want to have a formatted version that I could print or send to others
as a PDF or just make them available to others.

My idea was to have the notes in a folder and the use my web server (on
the same machine) to make the rendered version.

What is the best way of handle this? (is it a good idea?) I could
probably hack together some scripts for this but I assume that someone
has done something similar and I'm lazy.

One idea I had was to use blosxom.

Comments?

                        jem
--