link soup

Mark Smith mark at bbprojects.net
Mon Aug 22 10:26:07 EDT 2005

@ 15:42 on 22.8.05, Michel Fortin wrote:

>I think `<sup>` should be part of footnote output. I think it just

>make sense that the default rendering should look like footnotes.

I don't want to whinge on about this. If it turns out to be
superscripted by default and highly tailored towards footnotes, rather
than towards a flexible footnote/endnote/citation syntax, then OK.

I wonder though, does nobody else see any "net merit" in having more
"flexible" output such that the footnote syntax can also be used for
e.g. literature citations ?

mark.