my scala markdown implementation

Christoph Henkelmann christoph-markdown at henkelmann.eu
Wed Dec 15 19:48:29 EST 2010

Hello Michel,

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 19:12 -0500, Michel Fortin wrote:

> I release the "PHP Markdown.mdtest" and "PHP Markdown Extra.mdtest"

test suites

> from MDTest to the public domain (I'm the author of these files), so

feel free to

> do what you want with them. The Markdown.mdtest test suite comes from

Gruber's

> older MarkdownTest and are unmodified since then (except for some file

extensions),

> so all you need is his permission.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I only need the test files anyway, as
I will simply write my own tests for comparing in- and output. I'll
start hacking on the tests right away. Hope John gives his thumbs up for
his tests as well :)

Again, thank you very much!

Chris