[MCR] cac blogs

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Thu Jan 2 10:54:58 EST 2014

After my MCR message yesterday evening, our blogs crashed. We have a temporary fix in place: when you click a blog link on or website to the blogs or use the url: blogs.avalanche.ca you'll get to the site, where an error message says registration has been disabled but if you click any of the threads, it will open the blogs. My accident patterns post from yesterday doesn't show up in the threads but there is a link to it "Developing Accident Patterns?" under the recent posts header in the right sidebar.

we are working on the issue and hope to have the blogs back to normal soon.

Karl Klassen Canadian Avalanche Centre
kklassen at avalanche.ca<mailto:kklassen at avalanche.ca>