[PCNJ-news] PCNJ News & Updates - 1/24/06

pridecenter-news at pridecenter.org pridecenter-news at pridecenter.org
Mon Jan 23 20:42:47 EST 2006

The Pride Center of New Jersey
News & Updates - January 24, 2006

See www.pridecenter.org for lot's more group and
activity information!

Openings for New Volunteers and Board Members! Contact
the Pride Center of New Jersey for more information!

1. NEW GROUP! OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS
2. PCNJ 4th ANNUAL VALENTINE's DAY GALA - Feb 18
3. Eastern Regional Womyn of Colour Conference - Mar 4
4. CLUBFEST - Apr 8
5. OCEAN COUNTY TO GRANT BENEFITS

1. NEW GROUP! OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS
Overeater's Anonymous: Mondays, 7:30pm. A program of
recovery for compulsive overeaters using the 12 Steps
and 12 Traditions. Although the only requirement for
membership is a desire to stop eating compulsively,
there will be a GLBT special focus. For more
information, please contact Mark D. at 973-879-3038.

2. PCNJ 4th ANNUAL VALENTINE's DAY GALA - Feb 18