[Slowhand] R: More On Blackie

Gaetano Villari gaefvill at tin.it
Sun Jun 27 18:15:51 EDT 2004

>>I am totally aware of what I write. Your faulty assumption is that I'm
unaware of doing something that I do not do. It's merely your judgment.>>

This simply confirms that you have no idea about:
a) what an aesthetic judgment is
b) what you are unaware of,
which is a pity.

>>Didn't I write something similar about Blackie? Aren't you doing the same
for which I am accused?>>

Not really: it's hard to demonstrate that your voice can compare with
Blackie's in some way and is less liable to criticisms. Also, please notify
us as soon as it will raise as much as nearly 1 million dollars at a public
auction.

Gaetano