[Slowhand] I can make it to Hollywood Bowl 8-2 EC show!

Scott Wallenberg scottw at frazmtn.com
Fri Jul 30 02:17:56 EDT 2004

Dear EC friends,
As some of you may know...I was the lucky winner of Art Arias' Hollywood
Bowl EC ticket contest.
What you may not know is that we have been expecting a child and the due
date was Aug 3rd so there was always a thought in the back of my mind...will
I get the call to go to the hospital during Let it Rain or Got to get better
in a little While?

Well Kody Ryan cooperated as he was born yesterday 7-28.  If you would like
to see him just click on
http://www.racerxill.com/main.cfm   look under breaking news column on 7-29.

Mom and son are at the hospital now but tomorrow when they come home we will
start feeding him
some tasty swamp meat.

Once again  Thank you to Art for his generosity and thank you to Kody for
his impeccable timing!

Scott