[Slowhand] RE: Enuf...

Sol Fischler solron at optonline.net
Thu Aug 5 21:34:53 EDT 2004

> and that is saying something.  Should we ever meet, hopefully in a pub, and
> certainly with alcohol present in our systems, I hereby challenge you to a
> duel - an air guitar duel.

Man,  I'd watch out for this "Almighty" dude --

I saw him one night -- the band's regular air-guitarist didn't show up,  and
even tho' this guy'd been drinking all night,  he got up and BLEW the room
AWAY!  The band scheduled next didn't even come out -- NOBODY wanted to
follow him.  Guys in the audience who'd been playing air-guitar for years
walked up to him and apologized for even thinking they could play
air-guitar.  One guy had his air-guitar with him,  and actually left it at
Almighty's feet and just walked out of the place -- his head hung and his
spirit broken.

This isn't legend -- this was real!

This guy ROCKED!

I'd think twice before accepting one of his challenges...