[Slowhand] formatting email

Eric Lacroix eric.lacroix at free.fr
Sun Aug 22 05:00:23 EDT 2004

Almighty Geetarz wrote:

> (formatting added once again to keep DeltaNick off my back)
Well, you also keep me off your back (in fact, you've just failed :) )

Correctly responding to an email is to quote the part of the message
you're reffering. Or it becomes difficult to understand what you're
talking about or you'll have to read the whole revious post. No, thanks.

I a digest, it's even worth. Maybe you're not getting the slowhand
mailling list as a digest ? For the ones who do, it becomes unreadable
when one's replies to the digest and lets the whole previous digest in
his mail.

So if you want to be read, do the effort to be readable.

Eric.

PS: alas, we're not talking a lot about EC this time :(