[Slowhand] songs for Eric's next tour

Kelly Murphy brucespringsteenfan at semo.net
Mon Aug 23 23:52:56 EDT 2004

I usually make up a new fantasy setlist at least once a week.
Some of them are way over the top, and others I try to keep to
realistic scheming.  I would absolutely love to hear Black Summer
Rain.  If I'm correct he's never played that one live.  I can't get
enough of that song.  Some others that would be fantastic to hear:
Next Time You See Her, Tales Of Brave Ulysses (ah, the guitar),
Roll It Over, Bad Boy, Told You For The Last Time, No Alibis,
Born Under A Bad Sign, Sick & Tired, etc.

I could go on and on if I didn't have to go read 50 pages for tomorrow's
class.  That's what I get for reading another book instead.  We should
all make a setlist.  I would love to see them, and I'll have one of my many
later. ;o)

-Kelly