[Slowhand] Recent EC guest appearances

Graves, Scott scott.graves at amsjv.com
Wed Aug 25 05:06:47 EDT 2004

Can anyone post a review or two of EC's recent guest appearances?

I'm thinking of his spots on the new albums by:-
Toots and the Maytals
Bruce Hornsby
Brian Wilson
2nd Hendrix Tribute Album
and the upcoming Joe Cocker album

Gone are the days where i would buy any such albums automatically. I've
spend a fortune on some very average albums in the past for a few seconds of
EC "doodling" so I'd like to get some opinions on the albums before I part
with my money

Scott Graves
London