[Slowhand] What will Cream sound like?

Larry Jackson crossrodes at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 14 13:18:07 EST 2004

Cream will sound like what they will sound like - duh! I am always
amused by this list and all the guess work that precedes any event that
includes Clapton. Reality check here - this reunion is NOT EC and his
former band, Derek and the Cream, Eric Clapton’s Cream, Blind Cream,
Delaney & Bonnie on tour with Cream, The Creambirds, Eric’s
Bluesbreakers,  no, just Cream! Let us pray that CREAM will decide what
to play and how to approach the tunes.

I say “hopefully” because I don’t know and neither do you so buy your
ticket and take your chances...

Maybe Falstaff Beer will be the sponsor?

Larry

Cream back together in ‘05!
Clapton is the deity of your choice.