[Slowhand] RE: Eric making peace with his past? (simon george)

Jim & Linda Kelley lucky2000 at mchsi.com
Sun Dec 19 20:20:06 EST 2004

Seems to me he did re-unite with Bobby Whitlock on 200-04-25 for a Jools
Holland show broadcast on the BBC.

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:45:12 -0000
From: "simon george" <simon.george5 at ntlworld.com>
Subject: [Slowhand] Eric making peace with his past?
To: <slowhand at planet-torque.com>

Is it me? Eric always said he regretted the way that he left John Mayall "in
the lurch" on his departure for Cream, last year he played with him for the
first time.
    Now he's moved on to a Cream reunion!
Well I dont know about you but I'm looking forward to the next stage, 2006 a
Derek and the Dominoes reunion! should be a quiet affair, unless Jim Gordons
parole is up by then, it'll just be EC and Bobby Whitlock!