[Slowhand] The Fillmore(s)

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 21:38:32 EST 2006

>> The November 1994 Blues Shows were at the old Fillmore Auditorium, on

>> Geary near Fillmore. <<

Thanks. Although I visited San Francisco once (I lived for nearly a year in
Monterey during the mid-'80s), the Fillmore West locations (plural) confuse
many of us who never experienced them. In NY, we had the Fillmore East,
which was ONE well-appointed theater on Second Avenue. I think it may have
been an old, turn-of-the-century (19th-->20th) opera house.

Not sure, but re-reading Richard Millard's e-mail, I get the impression that
the Fillmore West was "located" at three different places.

DeltaNick