[Slowhand] The Fillmore(s)

Robert V Enfield cobob at surry.net
Thu Jan 12 17:46:03 EST 2006

Hi All, I believe Cream did play at the Fillmore as many of the official "Live" cuts are credited there. Some were actually mis credited as they were actually at Winterland. In 1967 and 1968 the venue may simply have been "The Fillmore" as the "Fillmore East" didn't exist yet. I have a Cream boot from both '67 and '68 that were recorded at The Fillmore. Bob Enfield