[Slowhand] Re: SOYL on Vault Radio

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 15 23:51:41 EST 2006

just heard tales of brave ulysses from the vault from winterland, it was only a snippet of the whole song and didnt sound much better than it did at MSG a few months ago (again, just my opinion - but they really cooked on that song, what a nice surprise to have played live in NYC).....great stuff on this stream!!