[Slowhand] I Don't Know Whay-Wrong Dtae?

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 22:20:45 EST 2006

>> The Slowhand Tourography has no concert dates for 29 Dec 1969. <<

Yes, according to the Slowhand Tourography, there were two dates at the Fillmore East (6 & 7 February 1970: yours truly attended the early show on 7 February and taped it) and four dates at the Fillmore West (19, 20 21 & 22 February 1970).

So, the date is listed on "I Don't Know Why" by Delaney & Bonnie & Friends With Eric Clapton is definitely incorrect.

DeltaNick