[Slowhand] Haynes/Trucks ABB best guitarists

bluespower at cfl.rr.com bluespower at cfl.rr.com
Fri Mar 17 08:42:47 EST 2006

TheBlueOne wrote:

"Warren and Derek are without a doubt the best guitar combination that
the ABB have ever had...see 'em live and you'll ever be changed for the
better..."

I have seen Haynes and Trucks live with the ABB and think they are
great. I also think they are great in their solo careers. Haynes being a
bit more experienced with Govt Mule, but I believe Trucks has more of an
upside.

That being said, in my opinion, they have yet to reach the level of
Duane Allman and Dickey Betts in the late 60's and the famous Fillmore
Concert.

Carefully listen to that show again...brilliant.

JR