[Slowhand] 2006 Tour Set List Requests

Len Moskowitz lenmoskowitz at optonline.net
Wed Mar 22 08:43:12 EST 2006

If someone in Eric's camp is listening...

In addition to your own blues, Cream and pop tunes, it would be great to see
you do one George Harrison tune, one Dylan tune and at least one of the
older blues greats' lesser known tunes (e.g., Muddy Waters, Albert King,
Freddy King, Lowell Fulsom). Educate us, please!

*Please* mix up the setlist from night to night. Those of us fans who see
more than one show on the tour would really appreciate hearing something
"new" each time.

And if it's not too much trouble, could we have one or two extended jams?
We'd all love to see you stretch again, playing off against the really fine
musicians you've chosen for this tour's band.

The last few years have been simply great. Thanks so much for coming back
to the blues and thanks for doing Cream. It made us all appreciate that you
were listening to us.

Len Moskowitz
Teaneck NJ (USA)