[Slowhand] Thank you for your responses

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Wed Mar 22 09:07:01 EST 2006

Slowhanders !!!

Thank you for your responses to my RAM question. I knew that loading up on RAM was a good thing, but I wanted to understand the technical reasons for having it. Your responses reaffirmed my observation that it helped in areas that I really appreciated...for instance...video-rendering. And it sure helped my Photoshop work.

Looking forward to completing the Video Collection Vol. 2 over the next few weeks. As soon as I'm done, I will share.

As I just mentioned to a fellow Slowhander privately, it is my pleasure to do this type of project. I find myself to be ever-thankful for the amazing technology that we have at our disposal these days. I am now able to do the things I've always wanted to do, but never had the pragmatic tools to accomplish. So, I NEVER forget the old days !!!

Cheers,
Jay