[Slowhand] even in polls that Clapton might have "one......!"

An English Boy peter_dennis_blandford_townshend at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 12:51:14 EST 2006

From: "Apurva Parikh" <apuraja8 at hotmail.com>

>Subjectivity is subjecitivity, even in polls that Clapton might have one,

>it's all opinion.

====

Having 'been there' "back in the day" when it all happened,
when Clapton ONE all the polls, and "Wheels of Fire" was
running neck and neck with "Electric Ladyland" for the most
incredible guitar playing in 1968, I can tell you this about
*my* opinion and that of my friends, musicians all, regarding
who was the superiour guitarist:

1. We never compared them against each other.

2. Clapton was in a class of his own.

3. Clapton ONE the polls because he deserved to.

4. Clapton ONE the polls because he WAS THE BEST.

6. Clapton ONE the polls because EVERYONE KNEW HE WAS THE BEST.

TheBlueOne~