[Slowhand] Ticketmaster

Dale.Kalina at rrd.com Dale.Kalina at rrd.com
Mon Jun 5 09:13:39 EDT 2006

Noah wrote:

I really was almost pulling my hair out Saturday morning trying to get
tickeys for the Chicago United Center show. I went on the
ticket-rip-off-master site a bit early and waited for the time which was

11:00am. At 11 they went on sale. I only will take main floor seats or
it
aint worth it. Right away I get a message that they were unavailable.
This
is at 11:02. I tried 5 or 6 times and all that was available were nose
bleed
seats. No way.

I had the same experience. At about 11:01, the first "best available"
tickets were in the 200 section (second tier) at the far end of the arena.
Subsequent tries got progressively worse, with 300 section tickets being
offered. I tried again later - about 11:25 and the seat selection was
somewhat better - 100 section at far end. Eventually I got some 100
section seats on the side - good but far from great. In my dozens of
attempts, not once were any floor seats available. Looks like EC Access
blocked out all the floor seats.

Dale