[Slowhand] Turn it down Mr. Trucks!

Kristian Gaarder Mykleset kmyklez at online.no
Tue Jun 27 04:01:16 EDT 2006

Hi all!
A friend and I went from cold Norway to Frankfurt to see Eric june 3rd. Standing right i front of the stage we looked forward to a amazing show. But the sound was awful. The only thing we heard was Derek trucks' amp. It was so loud. Has anyone els experienced the same thing? I had the same problem in Royal Albert after stage rush. I guess this is a problem for people on the first rows. I have front row tickets to the show in Oslo, and don't want to sit there and only beeing able to hear Mr. Trucks.

Now I must walk out in the rain.

Best regards,
Kristian
Norway