[Slowhand] Re2 : EC (Re)Joining The Yardbirds

weedweed@tiscali.fr weedweed at tiscali.fr
Sat Jul 1 14:56:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

ToeKneeF answered :

"if you weren't already aware, in the 80's the surviving
members of the Yardbirds staged a reunion, of sorts, under
the moniker -
Box of Frogs." They were ably assisted by John Fiddler -
vocals, and the
likes of Rory Gallagher and Jeff Beck on guitar. They
released a second
CD (Strangeland), but it's a weaker effort than the
eponymous first CD.
If you don't already have it, it's worth the effort to find
the first
CD, there are some tasty tracks on it.........................T"

I had the first LP and I agree Box Of Frogs was a good album.

And the Yardbirds as a band is still alive (and Dr Feelgood too)

website : http://www.theyardbirds.com/home.html

They will be touring Canada and USA from July 9 onward.

Regards,

JYB

Protégez vos enfants des dangers d'Internet en installant Sécurité Enfants, le contrôle parental d'Alice.
http://www.aliceadsl.fr/securitepc/default_copa.asp