[Slowhand] EC Access fan club bonus DVD

RMS1 Debby at Avalonrecords.com
Mon Oct 16 10:04:41 EDT 2006

I joined EC Access last May, and I just got a calendar, t-shirt and CD a
couple weeks ago. No DVD. These 3 things weren't quite worth $40,
since I got NO benefit from EC Access when it came to buying tickets.
I'm still little peeved about that!

Waiting anxiously for Friday in Orlando!

Debby J.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Walasko [mailto:jwalasko at telus.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 1:21 PM
To: Slowhand Digest
Subject: [Slowhand] EC Access fan club bonus DVD

The website for the EC Access official fan club lists the following;

"Your One-Year Membership includes these great benefits:

Exclusive DVD featuring a collection of unreleased footage of Eric"

Has anyone received this DVD yet? Can they confirm what unreleased
video footage is on the DVD?

Thanks

John
Vancouver BC