[Slowhand] EC Access fan club bonus DVD

crossrodes at earthlink.net crossrodes at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 16 13:00:35 EDT 2006

<<I joined EC Access last May, and I just got a calendar, t-shirt and CD a
couple weeks ago. No DVD. These 3 things weren't quite worth $40,
since I got NO benefit from EC Access when it came to buying tickets.
I'm still little peeved about that!

Waiting anxiously for Friday in Orlando!>>

Have a great time - this is a fine show.

As for EC access - unless you are able to use the ?great? ticket feature it?s a waste of money IMO. The customer service assholes are just that and the really useful 2006 calendar they sent out in OCTOBER 2006 just shows how out of touch they are. More useful info here on the Digest anyway so they won?t be seeing any more of my $$.

Larry - fool me once...