[Slowhand] Selvin spot on? I think not.

Roel Hendriksen rhendriksen63 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:38:14 EDT 2007

When there wouldn't have been critics in the time Alexander Graham Bell lived, there wouldn't be any modern telephone. Criticism helps improving!

And yes, I too think that Eric is on auto-pilot sometimes. And that is certainly NOT a minority opinion. When I think of the last concerts I went to, and compare it to the Cream reunion concert, you can almost FEEL the difference...

I wouldn't say "he could be so much better". I'd say "I KNOW there is more!".> I don't think it is fair to imply that EC has been on> auto pilot and mailing in this guitar solos on this> tour. I think that's a minority opinion. It has not> been my experience and is not my opinion. Nor does it> seem to reflect the opinion of the majority of the> critics and fans around the world.> > As for your standard, "he could be so much better"> opinion, I get it already. It's annoying and I> disagree with you, but I get it. Why can't you> sometimes make a statement such as "there's a> wonderful guitar solo that is inventive, soaring and> passionate" and then just stop. That would be> refreshing.