[Slowhand] Incomplete Clapton

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Fri Oct 5 12:36:21 EDT 2007

Here's a great advertisement for "Complete Clapton":

http://www.hyfntrak.com/clapton2/AFF39636/go.php

Unfortunately, as we've all discovered, it's anything but complete. No Yardbirds, no John Mayall And The Bluesbreakers, no Derek And The Dominos. I think the 4-CD "Crossroads" box set is more "complete." and that was released nearly 20 years ago. I believe it won an Grammy as well

I like this quote from Justin: "So why on earth do we have to settle for a variation of something everyone already compiled for their car stereo?"

So, if "Incomplete Clapton" wins a Grammy, does it tell us anything?

DeltaNick

P.S. ... and you may not be allowed to copy any of its tracks!