[Slowhand] A Day In The Life--Crossroads DVD

Ken Norris Ken_Norris at umit.maine.edu
Fri Oct 5 14:28:41 EDT 2007

Well, I was STUNNED that Beck's A Day In the Life didn't make the cut for the Crossroads DVD.

Ditto for Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad, which is definitely one of the better performances of that song
from the entire tour.

Would anybody out there be willing to burn me a copy of the Crossroads Beck set? The one I have only has about 45 seconds of A Day In The Life. I think there was a later reedit that included it.

If it's possible, please contact me off the digest.

Best,

Ken