[Slowhand] Muddy muses

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Wed Oct 17 20:27:45 EDT 2007

I have been listening to the great Muddy Waters this week after kind of
'forgetting' about him for a while, and was thinking it is a shame he
and Eric didn't record an album along the lines of RWTK together. The
timing wouldn't have been right in those days, and I'm sure Eric would
not have had the confidence then that he displays now, to have been able
to record with Muddy as an equal.

But it would be nice to imagine what the current-day Eric could have
done with Muddy circa late 70s, if we could go back in time in that way!

Cheers,

Jon

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.