[Slowhand] Best Buy CRGF II Bonus DVD Set

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 21:54:14 EST 2007

Hello All,

Several friends have mentioned to me that the Best Buy "Bonus Edition"
DVD set is not carried in all stores. Plus of course the fact that
not everyone is convenient to a Best Buy location, especially for
those in other countries!

I made it into BB today while on business and, after getting the staff
to open one of the packages to make SURE the bonus DVD was included,
picked up several extra copies in case anyone else needs a copy. They
were $31.45 each ($29.95 plus Virginia state sales tax of 5%).

If you need a copy, please contact me privately. I picked up a handful
of extras but they still had around 10 more on the shelf. I will be
back in town (it's about 90 minutes away) over the weekend as the
Siberian Husky gets to go get his picture taken with Santa Paws (hey,
the money goes to support a local animal shelter, so get off my back
LOL) and the BB is across the street so I'll be glad to make another
run into the dreaded BB and grab more copies if anyone outside the US
or who just isn't convenient to a BB needs one - just drop me a line
or give me a call.

Cheers,
AG