[Slowhand] EC & SW interviews

Bruce Wilson kbw at mchsi.com
Sat Jan 19 13:35:53 EST 2008

Link below to 20th Century Guitar article --

Separate interviews with both with interesting tidbits of info.

EC talks about various guitarists; Green, Sumlin, Bloomfield et al are briefly discussed.

Jamming with Rahsaan Roland Kirk -- "...the only time it's backfired..."

EC plays a solo on a tune on SW's upcoming 9 Lives which is due for release when they play at MSG. MSG may be filmed without plans for release, but...

RE: Cream's future -- "I never close the door on anything."

http://www.stevewinwood.com/news.full.php

EC: "We just play, play our hearts out."