[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 11, Issue 72

jshortri at rmi.net jshortri at rmi.net
Sat Mar 29 13:43:56 EDT 2008

Hi,
Is there any liner art available for the second (technically third) Crossroads festival last year? Whoever did
the work for the previous show did an excellent job. I keep checking around, but haven't found anything.
One of these days I plan to go through the performances and burn them onto cd. Right now they are a mass of files waiting for attention.
John

John Shortridge
jshortri at rmi.net

Raise your glass to the hard working people
Lets drink to the uncounted heads
Lets think of the wandering millions
Who need leaders but get gamblers instead
-Jagger / Richards