[Slowhand] Mistery chord

Fabio Dwyer fabiodwyer at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 15:45:00 EDT 2008

Daniel,

I do have a quite well-trained ear for chords (courtesy of 8 yrs singing in choirs), and I checked the Sapporo concert intro, and right after the single-notes line "da-ra-da-daaaa da-ra-da-daaaa da-ra DUUUUN (CHORD)" (LOL) the chord he hitted on "DUN" is exactly a E7(#9), you're correct on your guess. I don't know if you're talking about other versions, but in this one, this is the right chord, and I'm pretty sure of that;-) Maybe he got a different rabbit from his top-hat in other gigs, but not in this one at least...

Have a good F#6(9) suspended 4 (with bass in C#!) day!
Fabio Dwyer

PS. The right notes are:

B^ C# E E
B^C# E E