[Slowhand] Bonus Tracks

Kevin Wilson kevinwilson at telkomsa.net
Wed Oct 6 15:00:13 EDT 2010

Well now, e-mail is a strange thing and these 4 songs unexpectedly arrived
in mine today.

My opinion of the tracks echoes what is written below, save to say that the
overall sound is much like the Hook End Manor and Los Colinas songs on
Session for Robert J.

My wife's passing opinion: Whoo hoo, sing the blues.

Always willing to spread the blues ;-)

Kevin