[StBernard] Mail Service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 6 18:13:34 EST 2006

Maybe we need a Mailboxes,
etc. to open up there to give the good old P.O. some competition.
And use
UPS or FedEx for your shipping needs. Good grief!!

And maybe those people that you think are sitting down on the job can be
hired by the new service. People who have worked for, us on our postal
routes for years will be losing their jobs because they have no routes to
deliver too. It will probably go by seniority and our loyal people who
delivered our mail and are close to retirement will lose it all, because
they will only need a few to handle our service when they move back to St
Bernard.
Sue