[StBernard] Corp of Engineers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 24 07:45:15 EST 2006

> Politicians....Congress...Senators, not necessarily our local

politicians...do not want to see nor do they want to really
know...because... for years it was known...the government doesn't want to
take responsibility for failing our people....Personally, I do not think
they care about the people in this part of Louisiana...if they did
care...they would get of their rear ends and come down here...I don't
believe that our President gives a hoot either...because he remains
clueless...you see...if you don't see it, smell it, or taste it...then it
remains "not to be." And we all know, the city of New Orleans is making a
"heck" of a comeback!

CHingle