[StBernard] C, GARBAGE CAN LOOTING ?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 24 07:48:55 EST 2006

If Waste Management is picking them up, I'll make darn sure that it's
packed to the hilt with small debris. We wouldn't want them to go back
"empty-handed" as well as with their traditionally tagged "empty-headed" as
I've thought of them for many years. At least once a week, someone's
"forgotten" to lift the garbage can from the curb from the company and I was
so peaved that I had to call once a week to complain that they forgot my
garbage OR the neighborhood's as well. We shouldn't have had to call the
company and threaten them so frequently--since I was told they were getting
paid to take my garbage twice a week and not my responsibility to bring it
to a dump. Why must even picking up garbage on their regular rounds be
"rocket-science"? If one of these who fail with regularity, is getting paid
more than 75Cents and hour, he's grossly overpaid..<G>.

Jer.