[StBernard] craig or Westley

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 9 01:33:55 EDT 2006

Hey Laurie,

While I do not think it will be years in the making, ( I think more like
several, 6-9 months) it is a proposal that must be fit into the LRA plan or
whatever final plan will come to pass. I know that the legislature is
taking the issue up this session- hopefully we will get some resolution
soon. The other option is the use of mitigation money which is FEMA funded
through the state office of Hazard Mitigation (this is the plan that makes
the area deed restricted greenspace) The intent is clear by the parish to
do this project, but we would like to get the most for the landowners.

Good questions, Laurie.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig