[StBernard] abandoned houses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 9 01:34:56 EDT 2006

Wendy,

Your information is on the money. At this point in the process, there is no
reasonable justification for an insurance company to require waiting.
However, if they have made a demand or request to wait- the response of a
specific time limit in a cerified letter or fax to the insurance company
lets them know what your limits are. And yes take pictures so that it tells
the story of your damage.

Thanks Wendy for your insight and input.

Good luck and God Bless All,
Craig